- Want to have a Basic Thyroid Panel done? (No script needed)
- Need information about thyroid health?
- Trying to locate a recommended doctor in your area?
All these and more questions are answered here with LOTS of links and resources to browse.
Mary Shomon, patient advocate and author has put this website, Thyroid-Info.com, together to help you.
This site is all about getting YOU the information and empowerment you need to be proactive in your thyroid treatment and care.
Meet up with Mary on her Facebook page.
Another great source for your thyroid is the book by Dr. David Brownstein, Overcoming Thyroid Disorders Third Edition .
Dr. Brownstein wrote the book on Iodine: Why You Need It, Why You Can't Live Without It - see that post here if you missed it.
Also, don't miss out on some informative blog posts from Dr. David Brownstein too, visit his blog here!
Some of his recent blog posts include:
- The Iodoral Shortage
- What You Can Do Prevent/Treat Ebola and Other Viral Infections
- Maternal Thyroid Problems and Lowered IQ in Children
Post a Comment