Now you have kefir and you don't know what to do with it? You need to meet Donna Schwenk! She'll inspire you to try new and exciting recipes with your kefir and ferments!
Donna is the Kansas City Chapter leader for the Weston A. Price Foundation and also the founder of Cultured Food Life.com. She has been culturing and fermenting food since 2002 and even offers a membership called, Biotic Pro Members, for those wanting access to her online classes. Very good for beginners and those wanting to learn more!
Click the image above to watch the short video and see how she puts together a Breakfast Kefir Pudding in just minutes. If you want more recipes, using your kefir, just click here at www.culturedfoodlife.com/recipes/ and help yourself to MANY, MANY wonderful recipes! These recipes aren't just for kefir, but lots of cultured/fermented foods! WONDERFUL!!
If you are short on time and just want to skip ahead to her recipe, here it is:
Ingredients for Breakfast Kefir Pudding
- 1 cup kefir
- ½ Tablespoon chia seeds
- ¼ cup oatmeal, any kind, old fashioned, steel cut, rolled.
- Any fruit; bananas, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, peaches, etc. Extra for topping.
- Sweetener maple syrup, honey, stevia
- Add kefir to a a ½ quart canning jar.
- Add all other ingredients in jar.
- Cap jar with a lid and shake vigorously.
- Place in refrigerator overnight. In the morning, you can add more fruit or sweetener of your choice.
Post a Comment