They are a supplement company based off of current clinical research and testing. I have been a member of theirs in the past and they have some very neat benefits for members.
Some member benefits include:
- Receive a savings on Life Extension supplements, 25-50% off retail price.
- Receive their monthly issue of Life Extension Magazine.
- Receive phone access to naturopaths, nutritionists, nurses, and even personal trainers.
- Eligible for discounts on prescription drugs.
- Receive their Disease Prevention and Treatment book (a value of $69.95 - MY FAVORITE!)
- Access to their mail-order blood testing services (a great tool at a discount)
They have two member options available, one a monthly member and the other as an annual member. This is a great research company and if you like to stay up to date on the most recent studies, this would be a consideration for you to check out.
Granted, you don't have to be a member to purchase their supplements, but I think they do offer some great benefits if you are.