The benefits of coconut are beyond what most people can remember. Really, they are just that good.
The coconut research center.org has a wonderful site to get familiar with the many health benefits that these drupes offer. From coconut oil, to coconut water, to coconut cream, to coconut milk, and more...this site has all the benefits and studies archived in a neat site.
Read this article here by Dr. Fife on "The Fat That Can Make You Thin" or the article by Beatrice Trum Hunter "How a PR Campaign Led to Unhealthy Diets."
PLEASE take a minute and read the wonderful research that you can find on this food here at the Coconut Research Center.
Look at these benefits listed from their site:
• Kills viruses that cause influenza, herpes, measles, hepatitis C, SARS, AIDS, and other
• Kills bacteria that cause ulcers, throat infections, urinary tract infections, gum disease and
cavities, pneumonia, and gonorrhea, and other diseases.
• Kills fungi and yeasts that cause candidiasis, ringworm, athlete's foot, thrush, diaper rash, and
• Expels or kills tapeworms, lice, giardia, and other parasites.
• Provides a nutritional source of quick energy.
• Boosts energy and endurance, enhancing physical and athletic performance.
• Improves digestion and absorption of other nutrients including vitamins, minerals, and amino
• Improves insulin secretion and utilization of blood glucose.
• Relieves stress on pancreas and enzyme systems of the body.
• Reduces symptoms associated with pancreatitis.
• Helps relieve symptoms and reduce health risks associated with diabetes.
• Reduces problems associated with malabsorption syndrome and cystic fibrosis.
• Improves calcium and magnesium absorption and supports the development of strong bones
• Helps protect against osteoporosis.
• Helps relieve symptoms associated with gallbladder disease.
• Relieves symptoms associated with Crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis, and stomach ulcers.
• Improves digestion and bowel function.
• Relieves pain and irritation caused by hemorrhoids.
• Reduces inflammation.
• Supports tissue healing and repair.
• Supports and aids immune system function.
• Helps protect the body from breast, colon, and other cancers.
• Is heart healthy; improves cholesterol ratio reducing risk of heart disease.
• Protects arteries from injury that causes atherosclerosis and thus protects against heart disease.
• Helps prevent periodontal disease and tooth decay.
• Functions as a protective antioxidant.
• Helps to protect the body from harmful free radicals that promote premature aging and
• Does not deplete the body's antioxidant reserves like other oils do.
• Improves utilization of essential fatty acids and protects them from oxidation.
• Helps relieve symptoms associated with chronic fatigue syndrome.
• Relieves symptoms associated with benign prostatic hyperplasia (prostate enlargement).
• Reduces epileptic seizures.
• Helps protect against kidney disease and bladder infections.
• Dissolves kidney stones.
• Helps prevent liver disease.
• Is lower in calories than all other fats.
• Supports thyroid function.
• Promotes loss of excess weight by increasing metabolic rate.
• Is utilized by the body to produce energy in preference to being stored as body fat like other
• Helps prevent obesity and overweight problems.
• Applied topically helps to form a chemical barrier on the skin to ward of infection.
• Reduces symptoms associated the psoriasis, eczema, and dermatitis.
• Supports the natural chemical balance of the skin.
• Softens skin and helps relieve dryness and flaking.
• Prevents wrinkles, sagging skin, and age spots.
• Promotes healthy looking hair and complexion.
• Provides protection from damaging effects of ultraviolet radiation from the sun.
• Helps control dandruff.
• Does not form harmful by-products when heated to normal cooking temperature like other
vegetable oils do.
• Has no harmful or discomforting side effects.
• Is completely non-toxic to humans.
See Research to read some of the published studies regarding the above mentioned uses of coconut products.
The Coconut Research Center.Org has a Free Newsletter, News Briefs, Articles and Videos, Nutrition Facts, Medical Research, Success Stories, Interviews with Dr. Fife and more! Plus, the site is available in many languages.
Check them out!!
Post a Comment